Accounting services in Hong Kong
According to Hong Kong law, all companies incorporated in Hong Kong have to keep financial records based on defined requirements. All transactions have to be documented.
Financial Statements with Auditors report have to be submitted to the Inland Revenue Department every year before the deadline.
The annual financial statements of Hong Kong limited company should be audited by Independent auditors – Certified Public Accountants (CPA) in Hong Kong. The cut-off date of Hong Kong company’s fiscal year can be either a March or December each year.
First Financial Statements should be completed after 18 months of incorporation. Hong Kong company will receive a letter from the Hong Kong Tax Department to prepare a report for the profit tax return. The company will also be required to appoint an auditor to check the company account.
We offer Accounting and Audit services:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Keeping the proper records in computer system
- Preparation of Professional Financial Reports as per Hong Kong regulations
- Independent Auditors arrangement and work with auditors on your behalf
- Tax representative
- Profit tax return filing
- Answer the questions from Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department (if any)
- Assistance in tax objections and appeals
- Zero profit tax return filing (if company has no transactions)
We have a team of professional accountants with many years of experience in accounting and finance field in Hong Kong.
We are small, international, reliable team of professionals who suggest outstanding customer support to our clients. We work with best reputable auditors. We make sure you get the best high-quality service and support.
To get the quote, please contact us by e-mail or simply fill the form below.