Hong Kong Company Formation
Many investors and entrepreneurs are setting up their businesses overseas, particularly in jurisdictions such as Hong Kong. As a Special Administrative Region, Hong Kong is a unique place to enter the Chinese market. In Hong Kong, there is no currency exchange control for incoming/outgoing cash flow.
Hong Kong is the financial center of Asia, consistently attracting people from all over the world who are looking for new and exciting opportunities to grow their business. Being one of the most highly developed cities in Asia, Hong Kong has the highest rating, which in turn affects its economy and business in general. Hong Kong is strategically located in the heart of Asia. A five to six hours trip can take you from Hong Kong to anywhere in East Asia by a direct flight.
Hong Kong’s proximity to China allows you to reach Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and other major cities or factories in China by train within hours.
Hong Kong International Airport is one of the most popular and convenient airports in the world. About 85 different airlines deliver passengers to Hong Kong from different countries in Asia, North America, Europe and the Middle East. Flights provide about 40 routes to China. Hong Kong Airport is recognized as one of the best airports in the world. Besides air and railway transport, China and Hong Kong are connected by various marine transport systems as well.
Our HK company formation service is structured by the following:
- Company incorporation (one-time fee)
- Registered Office Address for one year
- Company Secretary for one year
- Company documents (Green box)
- Company stamps
- Government fees included
- Preparation and filing Annual Return on behalf of your company
- Government fees
- Registered Office Address
- Company Secretary
- We can also provide help with bank account opening for your company. We work with leading banks in Hong Kong and China
If you have any questions or you need a company in Hong Kong, contact us today.
Additional service for your Hong Kong Company:
- Hong Kong Bank account opening
- Opening Bank Account in China
- Change of registered company address
- Change of HK Company Director
- Change of HK Company Shareholders
- Change of the name of the company
- Virtual office in Hong Kong
- Visa for business owners, for employees
- Help with arrangement office rental
Accounting and Audit service
» Accounting and Audit for Hong Kong Company
» Offshore claim (zero tax claim)
Company types in Hong Kong:
1. Limited Liability Company
2. Sole Proprietorship
If you have a foreign company, you can also register:
1. Foreign company representative
Do you have any questions? Send us a message right now!